Congrats….you have found this hidden page!
The “Pro Shot”
You’ve heard of it….the hop, the dip, the sweep and sway….its a different way of shooting and is extremely controversial in basketball coaching circles. The WBDA does not promote or deflect this way of shooting, but there are good things to take from it whether you are a believer or not.
Below are a few websites, documents, and youtube videos which share more on the “Pro Shot”
You Tube Videos
- Pro Shot Shooting System – Part 1
- Pro Shot Shooting System – Part 2
- The Off Hand: The Glue to Shooting
- How to Dip and Shoot
- How to Shoot and Turn
- Turn and Sweep & Sway
- How to One Eye Shoot
- One Eye Shooting – #1 Part in Pro Shot
- Understanding 1 Motion vs 2 Motion and the Set Point
- The 3 Lights of Basketball Shooting